Your search for a caring & compassionate vet ends here
Warrandyte Veterinary Clinic
They’re family, and we treat them that way!
Committed to caring for all your pets
Being pet owners ourselves, we understand how important the health & wellbeing of your loved ones are. The Warrandyte Veterinary Clinic team of dedicated professional Veterinarian’s & Nurses will treat your pets as if they were our own. We offer a comprehensive array of professional veterinary services catering to all your domestic pet’s needs.
Important Notice re: Covid-19
As Victoria has entered Stage 4 restrictions, we wanted to reassure you that we are still open to provide veterinary care for your pets.
Please note the following;
- We ask clients NOT to enter the clinic
- When you arrive please call and notify us of your arrival, a nurse will come to collect your pet
- We ask all clients to wear a face covering
- If you are ordering food or medications for your pet, it is appreciated if you provide 48 hours notice
- Payments are to be of a contactless nature – either over the phone or “tap and pay”
- We are able to provide a letter confirming your appointment for your pet which can be sent via email to explain your need to travel
We are well equipped to handle all your general veterinary needs including such services as:
- Anaesthesia and monitoring
- Physical Examinations
- Emergency care
Our surgical facilities & highly skilled vets can handle a host of surgical procedures including:
- Exploratory abdominal surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Cruciate repair
- Eye surgery
In addition to general & surgical services we also offer a host of other services to keep your pet happy & healthy including:
- Sedation for clipping & grooming
- Snake bite treatment
- Care for Wildlife
- General care & advice
- Weight reduction programs
Superior nutrition for the life of your pet
Speak to one of our veterinarians today about the benefits of using a scientifically formulated pet food packed with nutrition that feeds a healthy long life.